A feeding utensil foraging financial, economic, business, and money news for the tastiest morsels.
· Tantalizing Commentaries ·
The new age of Ayn Rand: how she won over Trump and Silicon Valley
-4/10/2017 | The Guardian
"The Reality is, Half of Americans Can’t Afford to Write a $500 Check"
-3/6/2017 | ZeroHedge
Scraping by on six figures? Tech workers feel poor in Silicon Valley's wealth bubble
-2/27/2017 | The Guardian
· Juicy Money Articles of Interest ·
- Puerto Ricans Face ‘Sacrifice Everywhere’ on an Insolvent IslandMay 6, 2017 | The New York Times
- $84,000 a year now qualifies as low income in high-cost Orange CountyMay 3, 2017 | The Orange County Register
- H-1B Visa Applications DropApr 17, 2017 | Wall Street Wall Journal
- Fears Google Hire could allow employers to see your entire search historyApr 16, 2017 | news.com.au
- Ballooning bills: More US hospitals pushing patients to pay before careApr 13, 2017 | Yahoo!
- Fake News hits Business MediaApr 10, 2017 | axios
- SEC targets fake stock news on financial websitesApr 10, 2017 | Reuters
- Workplace Surveillance is the New Office ‘Perk’Apr 5, 2017 | vocativ
- Revolutionary Glass based batteries developed by 94 year old inventor of the lithium-ion batteryMar 11, 2017 | Alternet
- More Record Highs for Stocks - Dow closes above 21,000 for first timeMar 2, 2017 | Seeking Alpha
- Bitcoin climbs above gold for the first timeMar 2, 2017 | Business Insider
- Cash no Longer King: Europe Accelerates Move to Begin Elimination of Paper MoneyFeb 10, 2017 | ZeroHedge
- Stark Inequality: Oxfam Says 8 Men as Rich as Half the WorldJan 16, 2017 | The Times of India
- US companies have new business risk - being labeled 'anti-American' by Trump - "Our plan is to not get into a fight, and concede immediately."Jan 11, 2017 | Reuters
- End Of Car Ownership? Cadillac Launches Vehicle ‘Subscriptions’Jan 9, 2017 | vocativ
- The rise of the cashless city: 'There is this real danger of exclusion'Jan 9,2017 | The Guardian
- D.C. Homelessness Doubles National Average as Living Costs SoarJan 1, 2017 | The New York Times
· Delectable Money Sweets ·
SXSW: Jack Roth terrorizes the rich in "Us and Them" trailer - probably not one to get the nod for wide distribution, much like 2013's "Assault on Wall Street"
-3/3/2017 | Entertainment Weekly
The Four-Letter Code to Selling Just About Anything -a story of Raymond Loewy
-1/1/2017 | The Atlantic